[H.T.K.N] OUTERNATIONNAL GAMER Index du Forum
[H.T.K.N] OUTERNATIONNAL GAMER
Le forum officiel du clan ps3 [H.T.K.N]

[H.T.K.N] OUTERNATIONNAL GAMER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Linux Mint Debian Edition (XFCE ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [H.T.K.N] OUTERNATIONNAL GAMER Index du Forum -> kilzone3 -> recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
forcath

Masculin
Point(s): 30
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Linux Mint Debian Edition (XFCE Répondre en citant

Linux Mint Debian Edition (XFCE > urlin.us/2c544

The,,installable,,version,,of,,XBMC,,,the,,most,,popular,,media,,center,,application,,for,,Linux,,and,,BSD,,desktop,,distributions,,,is,,10.2,,,which,,is,,the,,latest,,stable,,edition,,availableSince,,,I,,,have,,,Antergos,,,in,,,my,,,other,,,laptop,,,with,,,builtin,,,beautiful,,,Numix,,,themes,,,and,,,icons,,,,I,,,wondered,,,if,,,they,,,can,,,also,,,work,,,with,,,LMDE,,,2,,,cinnamonAs,,such,,,it,,will,,not,,boot,,with,,Secure,,BootSATA,,,partitions,,,are,,,not,,,removeable,,,devicesDetails,,,on,,,the,,,project's,,,new,,,features,,,are,,,available,,,in,,,the,,,release,,,notes,,,(MATE,,,and,,,Cinnamon)ZDNet,Connect,with,us,Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,,2016,CBS,InteractiveWith,,great,,24/7,,supportLeave,,a,,Comment,,Cancel,,Your,,email,,address,,will,,not,,be,,publishedFollow,,,us,,,Sponsors,,,Advertisements,,,If,,you,,will,,ever,,need,,to,,dual-boot,,Linux,,Mint,,Debian,,Xfce,,or,,any,,other,,edition,,of,,Linux,,Mint,,Debian,,,it,,is,,very,,likely,,that,,you,,will,,have,,to,,create,,partitions,,manuallyHAL,,,was,,,reintroduced,,,to,,,support,,,DRM,,,playback,,,in,,,Adobe,,,Flash,,,(note,,,that,,,this,,,helps,,,with,,,certain,,,video,,,websites,,,,but,,,not,,,all,,,of,,,them,,,,a,,,tutorial,,,was,,,written,,,to,,,workaround,,,other,,,DRM/Flash,,,issues)After,,a,,sudo,,apt-get,,upgrade,,,the,,desktop,,was,,upgraded,,to,,Cinnamon,,2.4.8,,,which,,is,,the,,latest,,,stable,,version,,and,,exactly,,what,,youll,,get,,on,,Linux,,Mint,,,the,,other,,distribution,,thats,,based,,on,,UbuntuIts,,currently,,at,,version,,4.3.6The,Installer:,At,a,time,when,many,Linux,distributions,are,beginning,to,replace,their,custom-developed,graphical,installer,with,one,based,on,the,Calamares,installer,framework,,LMDEs,devs,are,still,using,their,own,graphical,installer,that,lacking,many,features2015-03-18,,,Development,,,Release:,,,Linux,,,Mint,,,2,,,RC,,,"LMDE",,,Clement,,,Lefebvre,,,has,,,announced,,,the,,,availability,,,of,,,a,,,release,,,candidate,,,for,,,the,,,upcoming,,,launch,,,of,,,Linux,,,Mint,,,Debian,,,Edition,,,,version,,,2However,,,,the,,,version,,,of,,,LibreOffice,,,installed,,,(4.3.3),,,is,,,three,,,revisions,,,behind,,,the,,,latest,,,version,,,of,,,LibreOffice,,,StillMost,of,the,papercut,issues,identified,in,Linux,Mint,17.2,were,fixed,and,some,of,the,new,features,implemented,in,Cinnamon,were,ported,to,MATELinux,,is,,the,,registered,,trademark,,of,,Linus,,Torvalds,,in,,the,,U.SIs,LMDE,2,built,on,Debian,8,Jessie?,finid,May,12,,2015,at,9:32,pm,Reply,Not,sureNo,,,extra,,,security,,,features,,,,like,,,home,,,folder,,,encryption,,,,is,,,supportedLike,,the,,edition,,of,,Linux,,Mint,,based,,on,,Ubuntu,,,the,,insInstallation,,,images,,,for,,,32-,,,and,,,64-bit,,,platforms,,,for,,,the,,,Xfce,,,and,,,MATE/Cinnamon,,,desktop,,,environments,,,were,,,releasedThe,,new,,version,,,Linux,,Mint,,17.3,,Beta,,,is,,based,,on,,Ubuntu,,14.04,,LTS,,and,,contains,,mostly,,bug,,fixes,,and,,performance,,enhancementsPingback:,Links,25/4/2011:,GNOME,3,Live,Image,1.1.0,Released,,US,Army,Chooses,Android,,Techrights,Hezy,April,24,,2011,at,4:14,am,Reply,LMDE,is,not,for,someone,with,no,knowledge,of,how,the,system,worksi,,softpedia,,Like202K,,+156K,,Follow13K,,,,2001-2016,,Softpediai8igmac,,,May,,,20,,,,2012,,,at,,,9:01,,,pm,,,Reply,,,extremely,,,frustrated,,,and,,,now,,,i,,,realize,,,this,,,is,,,not,,,a,,,stable,,,version?,,,at,,,the,,,moment,,,i,,,feel,,,like,,,2009,,,xfce,,,mint,,,is,,,the,,,one,,,i,,,want,,,but,,,no,,,longer,,,supported&,,,maybe,,,mint,,,dev,,,has,,,lost,,,there,,,drive,,,to,,,provide,,,stable,,,operating,,,systems,,,sanlav,,,December,,,12,,,,2012,,,at,,,9:36,,,am,,,Reply,,,iBigmac,,,:,,,Do,,,you,,,read,,,that,,,LMDE,,,is,,,based,,,on,,,Debian,,,TESTING,,,???,,,Not,,,stable&,,,Useless,,,comments,,,are,,,redundant&,,,sanlav,,,December,,,12,,,,2012,,,at,,,9:45,,,am,,,Reply,,,PS,,,:,,,i,,,forgot,,,to,,,mention,,,that,,,I,,,use,,,Debian,,,testing,,,since,,,antiX,,,8.5,,,(more,,,than,,,3,,,yrs,,,now),,,and,,,I,,,am,,,quite,,,happy,,,,provided,,,a,,,minimum,,,knowledge,,,of,,,Debian,,,Linux,,,and,,,the,,,way,,,Debian,,,testing,,,is,,,declared,,,and,,,usedIf,,you,,want,,to,,access,,their,,source,,code,,you,,can,,use,,the,,apt-get,,source,,commandConsequently,,,Linux,,Mint,,users,,only,,run,,new,,features,,when,,a,,new,,point,,release,,comes,,out,,and,,they,,opt-in,,to,,upgrade,,to,,itDownloads:,lmde-2-201503-cinnamon-64bit-rc.iso,(1,536MB,,MD5,,torrent),,lmde-2-201503-mate-64bit-rc.iso,(1,526MB,,MD5,,torrent)See,,a,,screenshot,,of,,the,,desktop,,with,,mintMenu,,here"Linux,Mint,17.3,is,a,long,term,support,release,which,will,be,supported,until,2019Subscription,,failedWant,,,to,,,become,,,an,,,expert,,,ethical,,,hacker,,,and,,,penetration,,,tester?,,,Request,,,your,,,free,,,video,,,training,,,course,,,of,,,Online,,,Penetration,,,Testing,,,and,,,Ethical,,,Hacking,,,Whether,,,you're,,,new,,,to,,,Linux,,,or,,,are,,,a,,,Linux,,,guru,,,,you,,,can,,,learn,,,a,,,lot,,,more,,,about,,,the,,,Linux,,,kernel,,,by,,,requesting,,,your,,,free,,,ebook,,,of,,,Linux,,,Kernel,,,In,,,A,,,NutshellLMDE,is,however,slightly,faster,than,Linux,Mint,and,it,runs,newer,packagesAlso,,,,I,,,do,,,not,,,use,,,sudoThis,,was,,a,,major,,point,,of,,focus,,in,,the,,development,,of,,Linux,,Mint,,17.3 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [H.T.K.N] OUTERNATIONNAL GAMER Index du Forum -> kilzone3 -> recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006